Have you ever noticed how in a romantic movie it always ends with some grand gesture from the main guy confessing his unwavering eternal love for the leading lady and we are all on the edges of our seat, gasping with hands over our mouths in excitement. Most of the time I am full out stomping my feet and squealing with joy just before the tears start flowing.
What about when they get married? Have you ever noticed during the wedding scenes your heart is no longer about to beat out of your chest because you are too busy gushing over the dress, the veil, the venue…
Do you know why? Because weddings are all about the pomp and circumstance. Weddings are only romantic to the guest. If you asked a bride on her wedding day if she feels blissfully in love she would say “No!”. Well.. She might say yes but we both know she would be lying! She is feeling stressed out, her anxiety is through the roof and she is currently wondering if someone remembered to pack her Spanx. That is so NOT romantic.
When you are watching youtube videos do you look up videos of wedding ceremonies? No. You watch a million videos of surprise marriage proposals and you tear up right along with her when he gets down on one knee.. Every. Single. Time!
The Proposal. That is where the romance is these days. No matter if it is small and intimate or elaborate and over the top. It gives you that heart pounding, breathless, fairy-tale, love story type of feeling. The type of feeling that you get when you watch two people fall in love in a movie and cry when they get to live happily ever after. The type of feeling you have when you finish a Nicholas Sparks novel and you spend days after daydreaming about what it must be like to have a love that strong… The proposal gives your love story a “Happily ever after..” before beginning the next chapter in your life has husband and wife.
So.. Now that I just put even more pressure on your gentlemen out there, let me step down from my soap box and explain to you why you absolutely need a proposal planner!
- Did you know on the day of a proposal that it is common for couples to get into an argument? The guys are so focused on making sure everything stays on schedule and runs smoothly that any delay caused by his soon-to-be fiancé (Such as taking 10 extra minutes to decide which MAC lipstick to wear) can cause him to become even more anxious and shorten his patients. Guys, with a proposal planner taking care of the set-up and timeline you won’t be so focused on the plans falling apart. If for some reason your plans become a little delayed, no big deal; just a quick text to your coordinator and the plans can be adjusted! It’s that simple!
- A proposal planner can help organize your thoughts and make sure your proposal is unlike any other out there. Proposals should be thoughtful, original, and styled to fit your relationship. No relationship is identical to another so proposals shouldn’t be either!
- Guys tend to lean on the girls best friend for ideas and guidance. However, us girls can’t always be trusted to keep secrets this exciting! A proposal planner becomes your best friend in these circumstances, she is not in your circle of friends and can keep your secret safe. You can feel confident knowing with her help your proposal idea is thoughtful, romantic and female approved.
- Creating the perfect proposal is not based on having an endless budget but rather the creative details and knowing the right vendors. Your proposal planner more than likely already knows several great vendors in your area and can handle all the research that needs to be done in making sure every element is perfect. The less planning you have to do the less likely your girlfriend will find out what you are up to!
- If you choose to take advantage of all the services your proposal planner has to offer then on the day of she will handle the set up and execution.. all you have to do is bring the ring!
From the proposal and beyond we would love to be apart of your “Happily Ever After..”
Whether you need help just to organize your thoughts or a full on planning package we would love to assist you. To get started, head over to the contact page and tell us a little more about your love story!
Ladies, Here’s your chance to drop a little hint to your boyfriend!
Are you and your man discussing or on the brink of getting engaged? If you’re hoping he will get a female’s opinion before he pops the question, we can help!
Head over to the contact page and leave the following information:
– Your Boyfriend’s Name
– Your Boyfriend’s Email Address or Best Friends Email (for her to pass on to him)
– Any details you hope your boyfriend will include in his proposal
We will then shoot him a Pre-made flyer advertising our services along with a coupon he can use when purchasing any of our proposal planning packages!
Already engaged?? We would love to hear from you!
Comment below and tell us all about how he popped the question!!